Saturday 24 March 2007

Explanation and apology

I have added a link (right) to the Social programme for 2007 on the club website in development. I am aware this might be considered unethical and apologise for this but don't believe any great harm should arise and I do want to press on the committee that to be useful to members, any information should be made available 'as and when' - immediately. (Members have this information in their printed programme anyway).
I assume that the members login will only be for 'exclusive' information and that most of the site will be available to members and the public without login (or with anonymous login).
If members are required to login to use the site then I would predict it will get very little use and be of very little benefit. Most of the information should probably be available to the public (and would be members) anyway.

Responses and comments for discussion please! Trevor B.

No comments: